Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fair In Love?



It would have been easier to let go if there is no feelings involved. I could have just say goodbye and walk away without hesitation and bothering to look back but I know that is no possible in this case. The only thing I want right now is to be together and to live my life with her.

It is frustrating to realize that you are supposed to be together but you just can’t do anything about it. I wanted to be there to comfort her when things are not going well in the office. I wanted to be there when a hug will make a smile appears on her face. I still remember when she said “I just feel much better now you are here”… when before that she was a wreck. It is nice knowing your presence….just being there would make someone happy and forget all the troubles and problems in the world. And for me, the smile on her face can make my whole world complete…just make my day perfect, no matter what.

I too understand that it is frustrating and upsetting for her. I understand that she needs me around more and doesn’t want to be alone in that empty apartment every single day. She just wants someone to pick her up from work, no matter what time it is, and accompanies her for Kueh Teow Goreng at Uptown. She wants someone who understands the demand of her career and to share her dreams. And honestly, I really want to be that person.

I know in my heart I am not being fair to her. I want to give her everything but at the same time I know I will not be able to. I want to make her the happiest person in the world but right now I am just hurting her more. But I can’t say goodbye and leave her.

I need her. I love her.


1 comment:

kawaii_desu said...

Hi there BW.

what an entry u have here.. so everybody has their own issues/ stories huh?

what i know, she should feel lucky that there is love between both of u. not being able to give everything is a problem but dont make it a major facto of separation unless really without it u two cant survive.

i alwaysbelieve in taking and giving. we must be tolerant if love is really in the air. sit down with her and have some rational discussion on both of ur futures...

see how...