Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Will Move On...

I guess you just needed a little bit of a slap on the face to wake you up from that stupid dreams you been living.

I had one of those slap just a while ago. It hurts. It stings. But a much needed one, I must say. I can see things a bit clearly now.

All the butterflies, bunnies and beautiful flowers suddenly disappeared and were replaced by worms, trolls and dead trees.

I will move on. I will live my life. If this is your way of telling me, I thank you because it is working.

I do hope you will find what you are looking for.

I do hope you will have the happiness that you yearn so much.

I do hope you will get what you deserve in life.

I do hope you will get what you wanted in life from him.

I am moving on. I am trying o forget about it. I will not stand here anymore and sulk.

And for what it’s worth, what I felt for you are real. All the things I said to you are the truth. You might or might not meant yours, but, I really meant mine.

3 comments:

DiaHarris said...

hey u..

wassup?

Nour said...

hey ..good for you..move on and be strong.

Things happen for a reason and if it doesnt break you, it will make you stronger.

Keep yrself busy, eventually you will be ok.

Take care and all the best.

cintaboutique said...

hi.. welcome to my new online boutique.. tq!