Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Sorry...

I really miss you. I just wanted to see you and be with you for just awhile…for a short lunch. You said you can’t. You said you were busy…you had something to do. But baby, you know you are not a good liar. You even admitted it yourself. I can sense it in your voice. I know you didn’t mean to lie to me…I understand why you did that but…baby, I miss you. I can’t be with you as much as both of us want to but with any little time that we have, don’t you think we should spent and enjoy it together? I love seeing that smile on your face…thinking that I have to bear today without seeing it devastate me.

I am sorry if I couldn’t grant your wish yesterday. You know how much I wanted to but you know it is not possible. I push as far as I can to just get that extra time with you…I hope you notice that and we did had fun, right? We get to sing to each other. We even get to dance a little. And I hope you can feel how sad I was when I had to leave. It’s the hardest thing I had to do.

Please don’t think that you are a burden to me. I did all that because I just want to be close to you.

Accompanying you to the ATM machine is not a burden. I just want to make sure you are safe.

Picking you up from the office is not a burden. I just want to listen to you talk about your day while driving you home.

Picking you up for lunch is not a burden. I just want to see you and making my meal extra yummy seeing you in front of me.



I just miss you, baby.

3 comments:

cekolop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nour said...

it must be tough loving someone but not being able to be there for him/her....but I am just curios...why cant the two of you be together?

kawaii_desu said...

i'm curious too