Saturday, March 15, 2008

So Close but Yet So Far...

I wish I can just go and enjoy today with her. Deep down inside me I know she would have wish for the same thing too. Instead of going together, we are going to the same place separately…a classic case of so close but yet so far.

I received a text from her this morning saying that she was at the hospital. She had a bad case of bloody nose. I was worried and frustrated at the same time. I could only text and asked her if she is ok and what caused it instead of driving up to her apartment and accompanied her to the hospital myself. She said she is fine and it’s because of the hot weather. I just feel so guilty and angry…. I keep thinking I should be the one beside her now.

And thinking that she will be there with someone else, just makes me even more frustrated and angry….but somehow, I bet she must be thinking and feeling the same thing now.

No comments: