Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reality Check?

It has been quite a strange week for me. I was thinking that I will be having a quiet week and sail through it fast but was I wrong. I didn’t expect it; I didn’t ask for it…it just happen.

It was only a dream. The kind of dream that when you wake up in the morning, you just could not stop smiling. It has been a dream for the longest time and when it actually turns into a reality, I was only happy to grab it and just ignore all the consequences and risks that I might have to face. And now, after living with that dream…to let it go is not an option. I mean, how do you let go of something that you wanted the most now it is in your hands?

Of course, in life…nothing comes easy and this one is no different. Honestly, I can’t keep living in this dream world without hurting others along the way. It all depends on the path that I choose. I still don’t know which one I'm choosing yet but the only thing I am certain is, I will get hurt either way.


But for now, I will just stand here and live the dream.

No comments: