Monday, March 10, 2008

This is My Place of Serenity

My 1st post of many to come....I hope. I just needed a place for me to just say what I want to....anonymously. A bit sissy some might say but I am a quiet person in real life. I don't have a lot friends but I have a lot of things I want to share. I don't really have anyone I can confide and talk it with but most importantly, I don't trust anyone else.

This blog is meant for me to express my views on the events that is happening to me and around me. It's not meant to cause hurt to anyone living or dead.....this is my personal space and if you feel you are affected emotionally or physically by it, a thousand apologies from me.

I am not blogging to make friends. I'm not interested. I have other options to do that, like facebook.

If you like what you read here, please continue to read...if you don't, please move on.

I am not blogging to become a celebrity or to become an MP. I just want to be another human being who is never satisfied with life and will always continue complaining about the things I should have and forgetting about the things I have.

This is my 1st posting. This will not be my last. This will be the diary of my life. Let me be here....This is my place of serenity.



No comments: