Friday, March 14, 2008

Numb or Dumb?



I am just not thinking straight now. I have not heard from her since yesterday. My calls were not answered. The text messages and e-mails I had sent were not replied. I was on the messenger half of the night hoping she would log in. I was lost and I just don’t know how else I can get in touch with her. Drive up to her place? No…she doesn’t like uninvited guest. I just don’t know what to do.

So I drove without a purpose after work yesterday. I was numb and was not even concentrating on the road. I almost hit a car at the traffic light. I almost hit a man who was crossing the road. I was lucky he didn't smash my car window. That was when I decided I should just stop before I kill myself or someone else. I needed to sit down and try to get myself together.

While I was sipping my teh tarik, I received a text. I wanted to jump with joy but that joy was short lived. “I explain to you what happen to me later”…..and till now I am still in the dark. No explanation and no contact since then.

I will try to ask her for lunch today…..I can only hope she'll say yes.

No comments: